Sunday

DIY Mama! Halloween Costumes: Paint Your Preggo Belly Like a Jack-o-Lantern!

DIY Mama! Homemade Halloween Costumes Featuring: Mama Pumpkin!!





The little ones can't have all the fun this Halloween.  If you are rocking the preggo belly in full swing this candy grabbin' season, go all out and flaunt that cute baby belly of yours!

That is exactly what a friend of mine did the night before her October Baby was born!

Mama Pumpkin decided to entertain her hubby by painting her baby belly to look like a Jack-o-Lantern. The awesome part is, she did it herself upside down in the mirror!  That is some pretty stellar painting skills I have to say. It looks so perfect I assumed she had it done at a face painting place or something. I'm not even sure I could do that good of a job painting someone else's preggo belly, let alone my own - at 9 months pregnant!  I was lucky if I saw my belly button so there was no way I could paint steady lines on that puppy.

But not Mama Pumpkin!  She was all baby and figured since that was as big as she was going to get on her last night of being pregnant and she looked like a pumpkin anyway (her words!) she was going to rock it.


 This is what you'll need to transform your baby belly into Mama Pumpkin:


  • Halloween face painting paint (Walgreens) *You can find Halloween face painting paint pretty much anywhere this time of year. Or you can use regular, non-toxic finger paint for the rest of the year. 
  • Mirror
  • Preggo belly! (It's best if you are really popping out or else someone might wonder why the heck you painted your belly.)
  • Someone to entertain. (The baby's daddy is always an easy target for this one.)


Have fun and don't forget to take a picture for the baby book!


Have a fun, safe & Happy Halloween!


*heart*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending some love! I appreciate it! Please feel free to add a link to your blog in the comments section!

Post Of The Week!

Motherhood: A Poem

back breaking arms aching mind worn out and tired patience gone days are long somedays I wish I could get fired Laundry is piling an ...

Check These Out!