What's that you say? Time for yourself?....do I hear laughter coming from the other side of the computer screen?
I realize this picture of "balanced mom perfection" is impossible to achieve on a daily basis (at least for me it is), so think about your most organized days and let us in on your secrets as to how you were able to pull that off!
- Do you wake up a few hours before the kids to get ready for the day?
- Do you make several meals at once or order take-out once a week to save on prep/cooking time?
- Do you clean and organize after the kids have gone to bed?
- Do you hire a sitter every once in a while so you can get things done or just take a break?
- Do you do your shopping during the weekends so hubby can stay home to watch the kids while you run errands?
- If you work outside of the home do you run errands on your lunch break?
- Does your husband cook, clean or share the bulk of the chores?
What are your best kept Organized Mom Secrets?
Please feel free to share your tips here on this blog in the comments section, on our facebook page or you can email me your tips. Those are the best ways for me to be sure to see your comments. Otherwise, I'll do my best to track down all FB comments and post them in a future article for us all to benefit from! Be sure to follow this blog so you don't miss out on any of our Organized Mom Tips and pass this along to all of the organized moms in your life so they can share with us too!
Are you UBER Organized and want to be featured on our blog? For those of you who feel that being an organized mom is an art form (you know who you are!) and you want to share more of your wisdom please email me your story as I will be looking for organized moms to feature in upcoming blog articles!