Top 10 Things Your Baby's Daddy Wants To Add To The Registry
(This was written in 2012 for the Mom365 Baby Registry)
Top Ten Things Your Baby's Daddy Wants To Add To The Registry
By Coco Cana
1. A boppy. You nod in agreement until he says, “that would make an awesome neck pillow on the airplane!”
2. A new drill. “Since I'm gonna be putting a lot of things together.”
3. An ipad. “For reading books to the baby.”
4. A race car bed. Then he asked the salesman, “Can I get this in a California King?”
5. A foos ball table. After noticing the expression on your face he says, “What?...you said you wanted the baby to be athletic.”
6. The Star Wars Trilogy on Blu-Ray. “So I can start educating the baby on 'the classics.'”
7. John Deer Tractor. When you gave him 'the look' he said, “oh...I mean, the kid-sized one.”
8. A shot gun. “Since we're having twin girls I know I'm gonna need one someday.”
9. Zombie Survival Kit. “You said you wanted to be prepared, right?”
10. A Camo Diaper Dude. “For daddy's day out with baby so mama can sleep in.” (Awww! This one got him a big kiss right in the diaper bag isle!)
Please share your registry story. Were there any ridiculous requests coming from the peanut gallery or were you guys actually on the same page with some stuff?
Post Of The Week!
On today's episode of The Glamorous Life of a Stay-At-Home-Mom: Me: It's been a really stressful day. The baby's diaper...
It's the last year of my 30's. Wow, that kind of seems crazy because I feel like I was just in my 20's a few years ago. On my 30...
“...there's no harm in hoping for the best as long as you're prepared for the worst.” ― Stephen King , Different Seasons ...
My daughter's preschool is having a little Halloween party next week so we're making some goodie bags for all of the kids in her cl...