- Construction Paper (Multiple colors.)
- Scissors (adult scissors and/or preschool scissors.)
- Glue (Elmer's glue and a glue stick.)
- Q-tip (for the Elmer's glue.)
- Paper Plate
- Hole Punch
- Ribbon (to hang the plate.)
|Oval shape for the head.|
|2 large triangles for the ears|
1 small triangle for the nose
|6 whiskers. 3 per side.|
|A mouth and a tongue.|
|2 large circles for the eyes. |
2 smaller black "circles" for pupils.
1 medium circle as an accent for the hair bow (for a girl cat.)
|Optional: Hair bow for a girl cat. |
(In the shape of a piece of candy.)
Did your child make a Halloween Kitty Cat?Please share your craft with us when you are done. Post it to our facebook page and we'll add it here!
Have a fun, safe & Happy Halloween!