Wednesday

Long time no post...

So it's been a while since I have posted on here. Too long in fact and I need to change that. So I'm now 22 weeks pregnant with our second baby, and Summer is now 26 months old. Where does the time go anyway? We're due October 2nd. (The date changed again..it was the 8th, then it was the 1st, now it's the 2nd.) But baby comes when it wants to come, so I don't pay much attention to due dates. Summer was 5 days late. I'm assuming this baby will be too. Todd's birthday is October 3rd, so he is hoping for a birthday baby. Which is fine with me. I'm just hoping for a smaller baby and an easier labor, and while I'm at it, nice and quick too please? Thanks!

We decided not to find out what we are having. Everyone assumes it's a boy since we already have a girl. We're OK with either. My only preference is healthy and happy, 10 fingers and 10 toes. Oh, and maybe one who will sleep like a champ. That would be a nice change. No offense Summer. Mommy loves you. But mommy loves sleep too!

Summer always says when asked about this baby that it's a "baby boy." She has never once said "baby girl." So who knows, we'll see. Todd keeps referring to the baby as a girl. It's more of a habit I think since we don't know any other way. I'm keeping my gut feelings to myself since my gut was wrong before since I was TOTALLY convinced that Summer was a boy. Either way, we'll know for sure in October 2010!


Let's keep the conversation going over on our facebook page, My Tales From The Crib!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending some love! I appreciate it! Please feel free to add a link to your blog in the comments section!

Post Of The Week!

Motherhood: A Poem

back breaking arms aching mind worn out and tired patience gone days are long somedays I wish I could get fired Laundry is piling an ...

Check These Out!