Thursday

Aloha Cutie and Lots o' Curls & Bows!

Summer's first hair bows~15 1/2 months old

She's still deciding if she likes them or not.


Too many bows mama!

Is that the sweetest little baby pony tail you've ever seen? I guess it's more like a pig tail!

She held still just long enough for me to snap a pic of her curls!

Our little Island Princess (and her credit card!)


So Summer finally will let me put a bow in her hair and she looks so cute! However, most of the time she will rip it out, throw her bow on the floor then step on it as she's walking away! Little stinker! But I was able to get a few pics of her in her cute little aloha dress, and a few in her baby pig tails. I love my little princess baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending some love! I appreciate it! Please feel free to add a link to your blog in the comments section!

Post Of The Week!

Motherhood: A Poem

back breaking arms aching mind worn out and tired patience gone days are long somedays I wish I could get fired Laundry is piling an ...

Check These Out!