- Remove all squeaky and musical toys from your bed.
- Haven't gotten around to loosing the baby weight or getting your highlights done? Light some candles. Flickering light makes everyone look good.
- Move the kids into their own rooms for the night. It's kinda hard to get your sexy back with a co-sleeping preschooler, a toddler sleeping sideways, a baby attached to your breast and your baby daddy on the floor.
- Forgot to take that pole dancing class at your gym? Watch some Motley Crue videos on YouTube and copy some moves.
- Don't have dinner reservations? Search “sexy foods” on Google and hope you have some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- Want to watch a romantic movie to get you in the mood? Pop in The Notebook. Ryan Gosling will do it every time! Just remember to wake up your man, who's sleeping next to you on the couch, when it's time to fool around.
- Make a sexy playlist on iTunes. Be sure to remove all kid songs. It's hard to get in the mood to the Backyardigans theme song.
- Search the garage for that naughty nurse's costume you wore for your sororities Halloween party 8 years ago, and while your at it, look for the box that says “pre-pregnancy panties.”
- Jump in the shower, fix your hair cute, apply make-up, ditch the yoga pants (for once), find a top that isn't covered in baby barf, dig out one of your old bras (not the nursing bras you've been living in), shave off the three months' worth of hair growth from your legs and armpits, trim up any other business you need to attend to, slip into that sexy red dress and heels that haven't seen the light of day since your honeymoon, have a glass of wine at dinner and forget that you are a mom for a few hours.
- Take the kids to grandma's, turn off the lights, jump into bed with your man and do it all night long without any interruptions. I'm talking about sleep! When you wake up rested for the first time in months you'll have more energy to get frisky.
Top 10 Last-Minute Ways To Get Your Sexy Back By Valentine's Day
Post Of The Week!
On today's episode of The Glamorous Life of a Stay-At-Home-Mom: Me: It's been a really stressful day. The baby's diaper...
It's the last year of my 30's. Wow, that kind of seems crazy because I feel like I was just in my 20's a few years ago. On my 30...
“...there's no harm in hoping for the best as long as you're prepared for the worst.” ― Stephen King , Different Seasons ...
My daughter's preschool is having a little Halloween party next week so we're making some goodie bags for all of the kids in her cl...