Friday

How Ironic #2

Baby Boy wants to wear my hats all the time or Sissy's hats all the time (in public of course!), or anything resembling a hat for that matter - a shirt, pair of pants, a box, a clothes hamper, paper grocery sack...but when the sun is beating down on us and we are outside playing and I want him to wear his hat he screams, flings it off like it's on fire and acts like I just threw his favorite toy car in the garbage disposal.

What a lil stinker!


*P.S. "Baby Boy" is just a month shy of turning 2. I guess he's not really a "baby" anymore...

cue the sad face with a single tear trickling down...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending some love! I appreciate it! Please feel free to add a link to your blog in the comments section!

Post Of The Week!

Motherhood: A Poem

back breaking arms aching mind worn out and tired patience gone days are long somedays I wish I could get fired Laundry is piling an ...

Check These Out!