Thursday

Happy Thank You Day! Come Share Your Page!

Here's a Happy Thank You Day paper plate cake.
You don't even have to jog after. Enjoy!


Hey Friends, According to Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, it's Thank You Day!  (But you knew that.)

 "Thank you day is when we get to say Thank You to all of the people we love!" says Daniel Tiger.

What a sweet lil guy he is. So it's Thank You Day at My Tales From The Crib too!

I know a bunch of talented, creative people who are doing some really great stuff, so if this is you - as a Thank You to you, I'd love for you to please come share your page on our facebook page!

Add links to your blog, twitter, facebook page, website, etc. and tell us a little bit about it. I'll be picking one at random to feature on my mom's blog!  Please "like" our page to share yours.

Now let's share some love.

And Happy Thank You Day!

Your pal,
@Coco_Cana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending some love! I appreciate it! Please feel free to add a link to your blog in the comments section!

Post Of The Week!

Motherhood: A Poem

back breaking arms aching mind worn out and tired patience gone days are long somedays I wish I could get fired Laundry is piling an ...

Check These Out!