Saturday

Holiday Hilarity


I have been having a little too much fun creating those funny, terribly sarcastic someecards. It's kind of right up my alley right now because each picture is like a perfect little writing prompt. Great for when I have writers block and need a lil fix o' funny. I have a lot of them so I have decided to start blogging them into categories just for fun. Here is my Fall/Winter Holiday edition. 
If sarcasm is your jam then check out my other someecards on my Pinterest board called: My Funny One Liners






Here is some Holiday Hilarity for you:



someecards.com - I hope you like the gift I got for you that's kind of like a gift for me too. I'll let you open it though.

someecards.com - So I told the saleswoman,

someecards.com - Christmas when you're married: Here honey, you can open the gift I got for the both of us. someecards.com - Is it ironic that I'm a white girl wearing yoga pants drinking a Pumpkin Spice Latte talking about how happy I am that it's finally cooling off enough to feel like Fall?

someecards.com - Lemme get this straight: I need to shop for gifts, wrap & hide them, cook fabulous holiday meals & cookies from scratch, entertain our families, create & blog the nighttime shenanigans for an elf - anything else?

someecards.com - Mom & Dad, I'm a child. I don't need an iPad, iPhone, every single toy, new video games and 24/7 TV. What I really need is to learn how to read, write and interact w/ humans. someecards.com - I don't always drink eggnog... but when I do it's more like rum with a dusting of cinnamon.
someecards.com - Just a friendly reminder that the venti, 2% milk w/ whipped cream Pumpkin Spice Latte you're drinking right now has 470 calories. Happy Holidays!
someecards.com - I decided to try all of my grandmother's homemade Thanksgiving dinner recipes and do everything from scratch and then I decided to make reservations instead.someecards.com - I don't always eat broccoli salad... but when I do I eat an entire days worth of calories in one sitting.
someecards.com - Most Popular Fall Pin on Pinterest: Create a cute, unique, DIY jack-o-lantern along with a recipe to turn the leftovers into a Pumpkin Spice Latte!someecards.com - I'm sorry your mom convinced you the whole family is allergic to gluten.someecards.com - I was on Pinterest getting excited about Fall, wearing sweaters & scarves, all of the different seasonal colors til I remembered I live in Southern California - I won't see any of it! #westcoastprobs someecards.com - OK kids, let's go over this one more time. Mommy wantsSnickers, Reese'sPeanut ButterCups & M&M's. Any questions?

Hope you got a laugh! I'm not going to say "sharing is caring" because that's lame. But you know what to do.

Happy Holidays!

Love,
Coco Cana

To read more of these wacky cards click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending some love! I appreciate it! Please feel free to add a link to your blog in the comments section!

Post Of The Week!

Motherhood: A Poem

back breaking arms aching mind worn out and tired patience gone days are long somedays I wish I could get fired Laundry is piling an ...

Check These Out!