Wednesday

My Most Popular Ecard On Pinterest To Date: Memo To Smokers

So I have been having a little too much fun creating those funny, terribly sarcastic someecards. It's kind of right up my alley right now because each picture is like a perfect little writing prompt. Great for when I have writers block and need a lil fix o' funny.

So tonight I wrote this card and in a little over an hour it has been pinned like a whole bunch of times which is crazy and makes me crack up. I think everyone knows someone that fits this very attractive mold of a lovely smoker.



someecards.com - And then all the

If sarcasm is your jam then check out my other someecards on my Pinterest board called:
My Funny One Liners

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous07 November

    I got a little bit inspired by the sling type newborn baby carriers and then tried to create one myself, which nearly did the trick.

    Seems it's not the safestTurns out its not the safest alternative, even so it was very comfy at the time.
    We are currently trying to find a suitable adjustable baby sling.


    my web page: Margot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sending some love! I appreciate it! Please feel free to add a link to your blog in the comments section!

Post Of The Week!

Motherhood: A Poem

back breaking arms aching mind worn out and tired patience gone days are long somedays I wish I could get fired Laundry is piling an ...

Check These Out!