Looking For The No-Sew DIY Tooth Fairy Costume From Pinterest?

Looking For The No-Sew DIY Tooth Fairy Costume From Pinterest?
Looking For The No-Sew DIY Tooth Fairy Costume From Pinterest? Click The Pic!

Looking For The No-Sew DIY Tooth Fairy Costume From Pinterest?

My Most Popular Ecard On Pinterest To Date: Memo To Smokers

So I have been having a little too much fun creating those funny, terribly sarcastic someecards. It's kind of right up my alley right now because each picture is like a perfect little writing prompt. Great for when I have writers block and need a lil fix o' funny.

So tonight I wrote this card and in a little over an hour it has been pinned like a whole bunch of times which is crazy and makes me crack up. I think everyone knows someone that fits this very attractive mold of a lovely smoker.



someecards.com - And then all the

If sarcasm is your jam then check out my other someecards on my Pinterest board called:
My Funny One Liners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending some love! I appreciate it! Please feel free to add a link to your blog in the comments section!