Saturday

Ahhh...Saturday morning pilates in the park!


So refreshing, so relaxing, so invigorating and such a great way to start off the day!  I was chatting with Carmen (one of the ladies in my class) and we were talking about group classes indoors vs. outside in the fresh air and the warm breeze, and we like it outside so much better!  Every Saturday we see either butterflies, humming birds, dragon flies, or sometimes we see everything as we lie in the shade under the canopy of trees taking deep breaths in and exhaling everything out.  Calm, serene, beautiful.

I love it!


*Poipu Beach palm tree, Kauai.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending some love! I appreciate it! Please feel free to add a link to your blog in the comments section!

Post Of The Week!

Motherhood: A Poem

back breaking arms aching mind worn out and tired patience gone days are long somedays I wish I could get fired Laundry is piling an ...

Check These Out!